Pages

Sunday 6 November 2016

SNOB!

Following a fruitless look around Grimsbury Reservoir yesterday morning, I still had another couple of hours to kill before needing to get back home.

My friend Dan was raving about a Snow Bunting that had been found close to his home near Kineton, a short drive away into Warwickshire. So I thought why not!

I met up with Dan for a look and I'm extremely glad I made the effort with views of a beautiful female Snow Bunting showing as close as just TWO metres on a farmland track, close to the village. It really was super chilled, not even budging as a couple of dog walkers passed by no more than a foot away. Completely mad! It seemed in good health and appeared to be feeding well too. Brilliant!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Tenerife

Back from a very sunny, family holiday in Tenerife, 17/03 - 22/03. If time permitted, I was keen to get round to see as many of the endemc b...