Pages

Friday 9 May 2014

Grimsbury Reservoir recents

So I started work in Banbury back in January. I've recently discovered a nice little sight very close to the centre, a small concrete-sided basin with a bit of woodland and scrub. It's an ideal size to scour during my lunch hour. So far I've found a couple of Common Sandpiper, 7 warblers species, a Peregrine, a pair of Shoveler, several Yellow and White Wagtail, plenty of hirundines and 2 Wheatear. I tend to do a circuit 2-3 times a week weather permitting and will continue to throughout the summer. Below are a few photos of the more recent things seen:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Tenerife

Back from a very sunny, family holiday in Tenerife, 17/03 - 22/03. If time permitted, I was keen to get round to see as many of the endemc b...