Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2022

Hundred up!

After beginning my 2022 12-mile challenge pretty nicely, things quietened down somewhat through February and early March and the total rather crawled towards 100. Bird number 100...my earliest ever Little Ringed Plover on 11/03, as yet again Grimsbury Res claimed Oxon's first LRP of the year!
Tree Sparrows continues to elude me, but did finally find a Willow Tit in one of it's final remaining bastions and Corn Buntings were a welcome addition, just inside the 12 mile circle.

Covid has now come knocking for me and my family unfortunately, so we're currently housebound, juggling a poorly 14-month old and work commitments - oh joy! Cannot wait to get out again very soon - a break is very much needed!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Tenerife

Back from a very sunny, family holiday in Tenerife, 17/03 - 22/03. If time permitted, I was keen to get round to see as many of the endemc b...