I'm a big fan of all wildlife however I'm definitely most into birds and butterflies. I haven't ever really got into plants, however the Bee Orchid was the one I've been keen to see for a while as they're such incredible things!
After several efforts at Ardley Quarry Nature Reserve, just into Oxfordshire in early June, I eventually came up trumps finding at least 14 spikes on a trip after work, wahoo!
Tuesday, 1 July 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ardley Baird's
Ardley ERF Lagoon and adjacent quarry pits has been a regular local birding haunt of mine during the past 5 years, offering that rare local ...
-
Back in the final quarter of 2025, the lure of the returning drake Spectacled Eider, led to myself, Gareth B. and Dan W. putting together a ...
-
This spring / summer's sunny weather continued through June, with temperatures hitting the 30s on a regular basis. A significant UK infl...
-
The evening of Friday 10/10, saw me driving up to north Norfolk for the annual 'magic week', mid-October catch-up. This year Dan W. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment