Pages

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Bucks Blues

On Sunday (08/06), Em and I headed over to Yoesden Bank just into Buckinghamshire. The intention was for me to get my fix of both Adonis and Small Blue.

The weather was really sunny, however there was quite a breeze making it difficult to photo things on grass stems!

It soon became apparent that there were good numbers of butterflies about with decent numbers of Small and Common Blues and my first Meadow Browns of the summer.























There were several Adonis Blue about but there were seriously flighty and photos were dead tricky. Eventually though one succumbed and I was able to get some decent photos of the little stunner! Went away a happy chappy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tenerife

Back from a very sunny, family holiday in Tenerife, 17/03 - 22/03. If time permitted, I was keen to get round to see as many of the endemc b...